IBST is a video production and audio-visual company like none other. We serve clients throughout the world, and our team requires a top-notch editor who loves challenges. As Senior Video Editor, you are running with a team of top-grade video production; a group that will push your capabilities as an editor, and manager, and skills in working with clients and running a dynamic business.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Senior Video Editor with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Adobe products (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects).
- Ability to handle multiple, multi-week-long video editing projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail, including end-client branding requirements and goals.
- Versatility in working with both Windows and Apple systems.
As a Senior Video Editor, you will primarily work in the office with access to cutting-edge editing workstations and flexible working hours based on project requirements. Your role involves coordinating with the team, managing a variety of projects, and using top-tier equipment.
Remuneration and conditions: Attractive
The position offers an attractive remuneration package. You must submit your CV and portfolio for consideration. Note that non-compliant applications will not receive a response.